Sunday, October 13, 2019
NOTE: Unfortunately there was an error with the video recording this week.
Scripture: Luke 17: 11-19
Audio Only Version: In Search Of: Thanks
- When was the last time someone unexpectedly thanked you?
- When was the last time you went out of your way to thank someone else.
- Have you ever taken time to think about all the blessings in your life?
- What have you given thanks for today?
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Scripture: Luke 17: 5-10
Audio Only Version: In Search Of: Praise
- Have you ever heard of the old TV show called In Search Of?
- Do you actively search for praise?
- Have you ever done a job that had little or no recognition for your effort?
- Why do you want to be a Disciple of Jesus?
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Scripture: Luke 16: 19-31
Audio Only Version: What Will It Take
- Have you ever heard this scripture about Lazarus and the rich man?
- Have you ever wished God would be more direct with a clear sign?
- Have you ever helped with a mission project? How did it make you feel?
- Does Jesus’s death and resurrection have a direct meaning in your life?
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Scripture: Luke 2: 41-52
Audio Only Version: Wisdom and Favor
- Where do you go to find Joy?
- Where do our children go to find joy and happiness?
- Jesus went to where he felt at home, have you ever felt at home in a church?
- What would it take to for church to feel like home?
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Scripture: Luke 15: 41-52
Audio Only Version: There You Are
- Have you ever searched for something that was hard to find.?
- How did you feel when you found what you were looking for?
- How would you feel if Jesus left you to go searching for someone else?
- Do you feel more like the lost sheep or the 99 left behind?
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Scripture: Luke 14: 25-33
Audio Only Version: Time to Give Up
- Have you ever given up? Why did you give up?
- Do you love God more than anything, including your family, and friends?
- Are you wiling to give up your freedom to follow God’s direction for your life?
- Are you willing to give up your security and safet to follow God?
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Scripture: Luke 14: 1, 7-14
Audio Only Version: The Best Seat in the House
- Would you be comfortable sitting in a seat of honor in front of a crowd?
- Do you have strong feelings about which way the toilet paper roll spins?
- Do you consider it a major inconvenience when the remote is lost or dead?
- Do you believe that you are mostly or completely in control of your life?
Sunday, August 25, 2019
Scripture: Luke 10: 26-28
Audio Only Version: The Greatest
- What is the Greatest Commandment?
- How is loving your neighbor the same as loving God?
- Is it easy to love your neighbors who don’t look like you or act like you?
- What can you do to love all of your neighbors?
Sunday, August 18, 2019
Scripture: Mark 2:17
Audio Only Version: Is There a Dr in the House?
- Have you ever felt like you were an impostor, like you weren’t qualified for your job or position?
- Do the other people in church look like they are happier than you are?
- Are you waiting to get your life together before you attend church?
- Do you see church as a place of healing open to all?
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Scripture: Matthew 28: 19-20
Audio Only Version: Go!
- Do you know what the Great Commissioning is?
- What is a commissioning vs a commandment?
- Have you ever felt or been commissioned to Go and do something?
- You are commissioned by God to Go out into the world sharing God’s love, how might you do that?