Sunday, March 22, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 14: 22-33
Audio Only Version: Not Available
- When have you felt like you were sinking the way Peter does?
- When has fear overwhelmed you so you can’t focus on anything else?
- Do you feel like you could do Amazing things?
- What kind of Amazing things might you try this week?
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Scripture: John 21: 1-8
Audio Only Version: Patience
- Have you ever gone fishing all day or all night without catching anything?
- How are you dealing with the Covid-19?
- Do you have patience or are you more of a instant gratification kind of person?
- How can you be the patient peaceful presence of Christ?
Sunday, March 8, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 8: 23-27
Audio Only Version: Don’t Rock the Boat
- What causes you the most anxiety?
- How do you deal with your anxiety?
- What coping mechanisms do you have when your anxiety gets bad?
- Is your trust in God a part of how you respond to anxiety?
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 12: 1-8
Audio Only Version: The Right Equipment
- Have you ever been Fishing? Did you like it?
- Did you know there are rules for fishing?
- How comfortable are you talking to others about Jesus and God?
- What do you know about generations different from your own?
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 43-48
Audio Only Version: Love Your Enemies
- Do you love your enemies?
- Is your self worth based on the opinions of others?
- How does loving your enemies play out in your everyday living?
- How do you respond when people mistreat you?
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 13-16
Audio Only Version: The Salt and The Light
- Can salt really loose it’s saltiness?
- What is the most important word in this scripture?
- How can you add spice to the situations you are in?
- Do you more often let your light shine, or hide it under a basket?
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 1-12
Audio Only Version: The Blessing
- Have you ever been blessed? What did it feel like?
- What did Jesus mean when he said, “Blessed are the persecuted.”
- Is there necessarily an outward appearance that you are blessed?
- Do you forget sometimes that God is always with you?
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 4: 18-22
Audio Only Version: The Fishermen
- Is God Calling You?
- Why did the disciples follow Jesus Immediately?
- How would you respond if Jesus walked up and asked you to follow him?
- How can you live out God’s call to share the Good News of Jesus Christ?
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 4: 1-17
Audio Only Version: The Temptations
- Have you ever been tempted?
- What is your biggest temptation: food, money, power, safety?
- Do you ever put the needs of others above your own?
- How can you be a light to the world around you?
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 3: 13-17
Audio Only Version: The Baptism of Jesus
- Has someone ever told you they were proud of you?
- Have you ever wished someone would say they were proud of you, but didn’t?
- What do you think it would take to make God proud of you?
- What does it mean to walk humbly with God?