Check here each week for links to the bulletin, music, and the live stream. We are currently putting together links for Sunday March 22, 2020.
Watch Last Sunday’s Worship Service Here
March 29, 2020
Start Time: 9:45 am (We will turn Zoom on at about 9:30)
Message Title: The Joy of the Catch
Scripture: Matthew 18: 12-14
Bulletin: Bulletin March 29, 2020
Music: Lyrics will be on the screen during the Live Stream
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ZOOM
If you have a smartphone, ipad, or tablet.
1. Click the link below and it will ask you to install the Zoom app on your device.This app is perfectly safe so please install it.
2. It should open to a start screen. If not, find the app on your phone and open it.
3. The meeting ID should already be filled in. If it is blank enter the church’s 10 digit phone number.
4. Please enter your name in the name box. Erase whatever is there if it auto filled.
5. The click Join. If you beet us there the screen will be blank. We will be online several minutes early.
If you have a computer or laptop with a microphone and speakers (Camera optional)
2. Click the file to run it and it should give you the start screen.
3. The Meeting ID should already be filled in if not it is the church’s 10 digit phone number
4. Please enter your name in the name box. Erase whatever is there if it auto-filled.
5. Then click Join. If we have not already signed on it will say “waiting for meeting to begin”
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet or your computer doesn’t have a mic and/or speakers. You can simply call on your phone.
1. Call this Number First: 1 669-900-9128 (It is long distance if you still pay such things)
1b. If that number is busy try 1 346-248-7799
2. You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID which is the church’s 10 digit phone number.
3. Then click Join. If we have not already signed on it will say “waiting for meeting to begin”
Instructions for joining a Zoom meeting – These are generic instructions but with graphics to help.