Sunday, August 11, 2019
Scripture: Matthew 28: 19-20
Audio Only Version: Go!
- Do you know what the Great Commissioning is?
- What is a commissioning vs a commandment?
- Have you ever felt or been commissioned to Go and do something?
- You are commissioned by God to Go out into the world sharing God’s love, how might you do that?
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Scripture: Luke 16:13
Audio Only Version: Love and Hate
- Have you ever said, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”?
- Do you deal with temptations that distract you from God?
- When a chance to do ministry comes up, is your first thought how much money or time is this going to cost me?”
- What things could you give up that would help you spend more time with God?
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Scripture: Matthew 16: 28-30
Audio Only Version: Take A Break
- What do you do to rest and relax?
- Do you find a vacation restful, or do you need a vacation from your vacations?
- Do your worries take over your thoughts and control your actions?
- What would it mean for you to put on the Yoke of Jesus?
Sunday, July 21, 2019
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:17
Audio Only Version: Shiny and New
- What would it mean to become a new creation?
- How can you become new on the inside?
- How can you put Christ first in your life?
- What new habits can you start and stick with for at least a month?
Sunday, July 14, 2019
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 10:13
Audio Only Version: Temptation
- Have you ever been tempted?
- What kinds of temptations have you experienced?
- How do you deal with temptations when they come?
- How can God help you avoid temptations?
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Scripture: Micah 6:8
Audio Only Version: What Does the Lord Require?
- What does God require of you?
- In what ways can you Do Justice in your everyday routines?
- What would it mean if you truly loved kindness?
- What would you have to change in your life to walk humbly with God?
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Scripture: Psalm 23
Audio Only Version: The Lord is My Shepherd
- Can you recite the 23rd Psalm from Memory? How about just the first line, “The Lord is my shepherd, I….”
- What does it really mean to have God by your shepherd?
- When in your life have you traveled through valleys of shadows?
- What would it mean to dwell with God always?
Sunday, June 23, 2019
Scripture: Isaiah 40: 30-31
Audio Only Version: With Wings Like Eagles
- What is your favorite scripture?
- Do you have scripture up in your house anywhere?
- Who in your life taught and nurtured you?
- When has God raised you up on eagle’s wings?
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Special guest preacher Paul Wilkinson
Scripture: Romans 5: 1-5
Audio Only Version: I See A New Church
- What does it mean to be meek and holy?
- What do you see new about our church?
- Do you think we are headed to a literal new church?
- How do you fit into our mission to transform the world?
Sunday, June 9, 2019
Scripture: Acts 2: 1-21
Audio Only Version: The Holy Spirit
- What do you picture when you hear ‘Holy Spirit!’?
- How often do you think about the Trinity and what it means?
- Do you feel connected to others or isolated and alone?