Sunday, February 16, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 43-48
Audio Only Version: Love Your Enemies
- Do you love your enemies?
- Is your self worth based on the opinions of others?
- How does loving your enemies play out in your everyday living?
- How do you respond when people mistreat you?
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 13-16
Audio Only Version: The Salt and The Light
- Can salt really loose it’s saltiness?
- What is the most important word in this scripture?
- How can you add spice to the situations you are in?
- Do you more often let your light shine, or hide it under a basket?
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 5: 1-12
Audio Only Version: The Blessing
- Have you ever been blessed? What did it feel like?
- What did Jesus mean when he said, “Blessed are the persecuted.”
- Is there necessarily an outward appearance that you are blessed?
- Do you forget sometimes that God is always with you?
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 4: 18-22
Audio Only Version: The Fishermen
- Is God Calling You?
- Why did the disciples follow Jesus Immediately?
- How would you respond if Jesus walked up and asked you to follow him?
- How can you live out God’s call to share the Good News of Jesus Christ?
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 4: 1-17
Audio Only Version: The Temptations
- Have you ever been tempted?
- What is your biggest temptation: food, money, power, safety?
- Do you ever put the needs of others above your own?
- How can you be a light to the world around you?
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Scripture: Matthew 3: 13-17
Audio Only Version: The Baptism of Jesus
- Has someone ever told you they were proud of you?
- Have you ever wished someone would say they were proud of you, but didn’t?
- What do you think it would take to make God proud of you?
- What does it mean to walk humbly with God?
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Scripture: John 1: 1-5
Audio Only Version: In the Beginning
- What are your New Year’s resolutions?
- Do you think 2020 is a new decade or not?
- Are you more positive or more negative about 2020?
- How might you see 2020 differently knowing that God is already there?
Sunday, December 29, 2019
(There was an error with the video this week)
Scripture: Matthew 2: 13-23
Audio Only Version: What Dreams May Come
- Do You Dream?
- Have you ever been led to do something based on a dream?
- Do you know how many dreams Joseph had with a message from God?
- How would your life be different if you followed your dreams?
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Scripture: Luke 2: 1-7
Audio Only Version: From Nazareth to Bethlehem
- Have you ever been on road trip?
- Have you ever been on a trip while pregnant, or with someone who was pregnant?
- Have you ever had the chance to help a stranded traveler?
- What can you do to be more aware of the travelers who cross your path?
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Scripture: Matthew 1: 18-24
Audio Only Version: Joseph of Bethlehem
- Do you know what Joseph said when Jesus was born?
- Have you ever taken a close look at the Joseph in your nativity set?
- How big of an influence do you think Joseph had with Jesus?
- What can you learn from the example of Joseph?