Sunday, November 17, 2019
Scripture: Luke 19: 1-10
Audio Only Version: It’s A Parade
- Have you ever gone to see a parade and ended up being in the parade?
- How do you participate in God’s ministry?
- How would you feel if someone really famous invited themselves to your house?
- Do you believe that people can truly be transformed?
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Scripture: Luke 20: 27-38
Audio Only Version: God of the Living
- What do you think heaven will be like? Do you ever think about things like that?
- Do you think pets are in heaven?
- What does it mean when Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is at hand.”?
- How would you live your life differently knowing that you are already in the kingdom of God?
Sunday, November 3, 2019
Scripture: Luke 6: 20-31
Audio Only Version: It’s A Blessing
- Have you ever felt blessed?
- Have you ever had the opportunity to be a blessing to someone else?
- Have you ever seen the troubles in your life as blessings?
- What would it mean for your life to focus on God
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Scripture: Luke 18: 1-8
Audio Only Version: In Search Of: Faith
- Would you describe yourself as persistent?
- Have you ever given in because someone else was persistent?
- How often do you pray, could it be labeled as persistent?
- What can you do to be more persistent in your faith?
Sunday, October 13, 2019
NOTE: Unfortunately there was an error with the video recording this week.
Scripture: Luke 17: 11-19
Audio Only Version: In Search Of: Thanks
- When was the last time someone unexpectedly thanked you?
- When was the last time you went out of your way to thank someone else.
- Have you ever taken time to think about all the blessings in your life?
- What have you given thanks for today?
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Scripture: Luke 17: 5-10
Audio Only Version: In Search Of: Praise
- Have you ever heard of the old TV show called In Search Of?
- Do you actively search for praise?
- Have you ever done a job that had little or no recognition for your effort?
- Why do you want to be a Disciple of Jesus?
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Scripture: Luke 16: 19-31
Audio Only Version: What Will It Take
- Have you ever heard this scripture about Lazarus and the rich man?
- Have you ever wished God would be more direct with a clear sign?
- Have you ever helped with a mission project? How did it make you feel?
- Does Jesus’s death and resurrection have a direct meaning in your life?
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Scripture: Luke 2: 41-52
Audio Only Version: Wisdom and Favor
- Where do you go to find Joy?
- Where do our children go to find joy and happiness?
- Jesus went to where he felt at home, have you ever felt at home in a church?
- What would it take to for church to feel like home?
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Scripture: Luke 15: 41-52
Audio Only Version: There You Are
- Have you ever searched for something that was hard to find.?
- How did you feel when you found what you were looking for?
- How would you feel if Jesus left you to go searching for someone else?
- Do you feel more like the lost sheep or the 99 left behind?
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Scripture: Luke 14: 25-33
Audio Only Version: Time to Give Up
- Have you ever given up? Why did you give up?
- Do you love God more than anything, including your family, and friends?
- Are you wiling to give up your freedom to follow God’s direction for your life?
- Are you willing to give up your security and safet to follow God?