Sunday, April 14, 2019
Scripture: Luke 19: 28-40
Audio Only Version: Giving Up Silence
- Have you ever experienced absolute silence?
- Have you ever been silent but wish you had spoken up?
- Have you ever been told to be quiet or stop rocking the boat?
- How can you preach the gospel through your actions as well as your words?
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Scripture: John 11: 1-11
Audio Only Version: Giving Up Darkness
- Have you ever gone into a cave? Did they turn out the lights?
- How many scripture references to light and dark can you think of?
- What kinds of darkness do you find yourself in?
- What can you do to shine the light of Christ to others?
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Scripture: John 9: 1-11
Audio Only Version: Giving up Guilt
- Have you ever felt guilty?
- Do you know anyone who seems to believe that nothing is their fault, or others who seem to believe that everything is their fault?
- Can you think of a time or situation in which feeling guilty was a good thing?
- What things do you feel guilty about that are not your fault and out of your control?
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Sermon Audio only: Giving Up, Dead Ends
Scripture: John 3: 1-9
- Have you ever walked though a graveyard at night?
- Have you ever felt like your life was stuck in a dead end?
- Do you generally have a positive or negative view of the future?
- What does the word Eternal mean to you?
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Sermon Audio only: Giving Up, Giving Up
Scripture: Matthew 4: 1-11
- What are you giving up for Lent?
- Did you make a News Year’s Resolution? Are you still doing it?
- What comforts in your life are you most afraid of loosing?
- What can you Give Up to God in your time and efforts?
Sunday February 17, 2019
Sermon Audio only: Blessings and Woes
Scripture: Luke 6: 21-26
- What kinds of blessings have you received in your life?
- What kinds of Woes have you encountered in your life?
- Would you consider winning the lottery a blessing or a woe?
- What are a some things that seem like blessings, but in the long run are really woes?
Sunday February 10, 2019
Sermon Audio only: Too Many Fish
Scripture: Luke 5: 1-6
- Have you ever given up?
- Is there someone you look up to because they persevered against all odds.
- Is there a story from your life when you didn’t give up?
- Is there a time when you followed God’s will despite wanting to give up?