Sunday February 3, 2019
Sermon Audio: Rising and Falling
Beta: Sermon Video: Rising and Falling
Scripture: Luke 2: 22-35
- Have you ever prayed for patience?
- If you could change anything from your past what would it be?
- If you could avoid all pain and suffering what would it be worth to you?
- How have the times of suffering in your life been used to help or strengthen you?
Sunday January 27, 2019
Sermon Audio: The Year of the Lord’s Favor
Beta: Sermon Video: The Year of the Lord’s Favor
Scripture: Luke 4: 14-21
- If you had a chance to give the sermon in church, what would you say?
- In a Jubilee year in Jewish tradition debts were forgiven and property restored. What debts would be forgiven of you? What debts would you have to forgive?
- Did you attempt any New Year’s resolutions? How did you do at them?
- What can you do today to accept the joy of God’s love in your heart and in your life?
Sunday January 20, 2019
Sermon Audio: A Wedding Toast
Beta: Sermon Video: A Wedding Toast
Scripture: John 2:1-11
- What is the worst wedding toast you have ever heard?
- Have you ever given a wedding toast, or had to write a speech and deliver it in public?
- What kind of speech could you give about your faith journey and relationship with God?
- Are you willing to practice, so that you can be a more effective disciple of Jesus Christ?
Sunday January 13, 2019
Sermon Audio: Salt and Light
Beta: Sermon Video: Salt and Light
Scripture: Matthew 5: 13-16
- Do you like being the center of attention?
- If people looked up to you, what kind of an example would you be?
- What can you change about your actions and routines to better represent God?
Sunday January 06, 2019
Sermon Audio: Wisdom
Scripture: Matthew 2: 1-12
- What does it mean to be Wise?
- How can you pay more attention to the world around you?
- How do you define perseverance?
- If God came to you in a dream, would you believe it?
Sunday December 30, 2018
Sermon Audio: End of Days
This week’s sermon was delivered by our New Church Council Chair, Jim Spencer.
Scripture: Matthew 24:32-35
- What will you do in the new year to trust in God?
- What will you do to not be afraid?
- What will you do to love one another every day?