Sunday, June 2, 2019
(Do to technical difficulties there is no Video recording of this week’s sermon.)
Scripture: John 17: 20-26
Audio Only Version: Believe In Me
- What do you believe?
- Has it ever occurred to you that Jesus prayed for you?
- What in your life do you most need prayer about?
- Are you working more to connect with others or to separate yourself from others?
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Scripture: John 14: 23-29
Audio Only Version: Keep My Words
- What do you mean when you, “Give Your Word?”
- Jesus said those who love me keep my word, what do you think that means?
- What words does Jesus bring us in the scriptures?
- How do you live those words out in your own life?
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Scripture: John 13: 31-35
Audio Only Version: Look For Me
- Do you ever stop to smell the Roses?
- How many things do you think you miss along your daily journeys?
- How can you make sure you spend time each day looking for Jesus in the world around you?
- How can you be a reflection of Christ for others to see?
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Scripture: John 10: 22-30
Audio Only Version: Hear My Voice
- Have you ever wanted to demand a sign from God?
- Have you ever heard God’s voice or seen what you believe is a sign from God?
- When you pray, do you take time to listen as well?
- How can you quiet the noise of your life to hear God’s small still voice?
Sunday, May 5, 2019
Scripture: John 21: 15-19
Audio Only Version: Feed My Lambs
- What do you think Jesus meant when he told Peter to “Feed My Lambs?”
- Have you ever noticed that Jesus asks Peter 3 times, the same number of times Peter denied knowing Jesus?
- What would you do if Jesus asked you to feed his sheep?
- How does Jesus feed you? Are you being spiritually fed?
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Scripture: John 20: 19-29
Audio Only Version: Doubtfulness
- Do you have doubts?
- Do those doubts take over your life sometimes?
- Are all doubts bad?
- How does God help you deal with your doubts?
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Scripture: Luke 19: 28-40
Audio Only Version: Giving Up Silence
- Have you ever experienced absolute silence?
- Have you ever been silent but wish you had spoken up?
- Have you ever been told to be quiet or stop rocking the boat?
- How can you preach the gospel through your actions as well as your words?
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Scripture: John 11: 1-11
Audio Only Version: Giving Up Darkness
- Have you ever gone into a cave? Did they turn out the lights?
- How many scripture references to light and dark can you think of?
- What kinds of darkness do you find yourself in?
- What can you do to shine the light of Christ to others?
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Scripture: John 9: 1-11
Audio Only Version: Giving up Guilt
- Have you ever felt guilty?
- Do you know anyone who seems to believe that nothing is their fault, or others who seem to believe that everything is their fault?
- Can you think of a time or situation in which feeling guilty was a good thing?
- What things do you feel guilty about that are not your fault and out of your control?