Wednesday Evenings 6:30 pm
Special East Coast Edition 4:30 pm (Pacific Time)
Midweek Connection is a Wednesday night virtual gathering of the Ramona UMC Community. It is a time of music, reflection and discussion about last Sunday’s message, and an extended prayer time. Everyone is welcome. The link to join the meeting are available below.
Watch Last Sunday’s Worship Service Here
THIS WEEK – May 6, 2020
Sunday’s Sermon Title: We Are the Church…With our Presence
Sunday’s Scripture: Luke 10: 25-37
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ZOOM
If you have a computer or laptop with a microphone and speakers (Camera is optional)
2. Click the file to run it and it should give you the start screen.
3. The Meeting ID should already be filled in if not it is the church’s 10 digit phone number. The password is 1
4. Please enter your name in the name box. Erase whatever is there if it auto-filled.
5. Then click Join. If we have not already signed on it will say “waiting for meeting to begin”
If you have a smartphone, ipad, or tablet.
1. Click the link below and it will ask you to install the Zoom app on your device.This app is perfectly safe so please install it.
2. It should open to a start screen. If not, find the app on your phone and open it.
3. The meeting ID should already be filled in. If it is blank enter the church’s 10 digit phone number. The password is 1
4. Please enter your name in the name box. Erase whatever is there if it auto filled.
5. The click Join. If you beet us there the screen will be blank. We will be online several minutes early.
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet or your computer doesn’t have a mic and/or speakers. You can simply call on your phone.
1. Call this Number First: 1 669-900-9128 (It is long distance if you still pay such things)
1b. If that number is busy try 1 346-248-7799
2. You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID which is the church’s 10 digit phone number. The password is 1
3. Then click Join. If we have not already signed on it will say “waiting for meeting to begin”
Instructions for joining a Zoom meeting – These are generic instructions but with graphics to help.